What about a change?

Upon discontinuing, retiring or withdrawing from such business, or in the case of a change of residence of such person or of the location where the business is conducted, a form must be filed with the office of the City Clerk.

Show All Answers

1. Who must file?
2. Where does one file?
3. What about a change?
4. Does a Business Certificate expire?